Dietary licorice root supplementation reduces diet-induced weight gain, lipid deposition, and hepatic steatosis in ovariectomized mice without stimulating reproductive tissues and mammary gland
By firstname.lastname@example.org on November 11, 2015 in Botanical Estrogens, Extra-nuclear Initiated Estrogen Receptor Signaling, Metabolism
- Bazedoxifene and conjugated estrogen combination maintains metabolic homeostasis and benefits liver health
- Estrogens and female liver health
- Non-Nuclear Estrogen Receptor Activation Improves Hepatic Steatosis in Female Mice.
- Estrogen receptor-α and aryl hydrocarbon receptor involvement in the actions of botanical estrogens in target cells.
- ERα-XPO1 crosstalk controls tamoxifen sensitivity in tumors by altering ERK5 cellular localization