Dietary licorice root supplementation reduces diet-induced weight gain, lipid deposition, and hepatic steatosis in ovariectomized mice without stimulating reproductive tissues and mammary gland
By email@example.com on November 11, 2015 in Botanical Estrogens, Extra-nuclear Initiated Estrogen Receptor Signaling, Metabolism
- Non-Nuclear Estrogen Receptor Activation Improves Hepatic Steatosis in Female Mice.
- Estrogen receptor-α and aryl hydrocarbon receptor involvement in the actions of botanical estrogens in target cells.
- ERα-XPO1 crosstalk controls tamoxifen sensitivity in tumors by altering ERK5 cellular localization
- Estrogen and Microbiota Crosstalk: Should We Pay Attention?
- Nuclear and extranuclear-initiated estrogen receptor signaling crosstalk and endocrine resistance in breast cancer